BA Internship Opportunities
Job Title: Bachelors Level Internship
Why ICC? Inner Courage Counseling is a local business that promotes the mental health and wellness of our community as a whole. We believe in creating and maintaining an atmosphere in which our staff and clients both feel supported and cared for. Our mission is to help clients find their truth through compassionate and quality counseling, to bring emotional peace and normalization to mental health struggles; one person, one counselor and one community at a time. We are a welcoming, dynamic, and collaborative team who takes pride in the work we do and values opportunities we have to make a difference in our communities. Our work environment promotes a connected community where clinicians and professionals can learn and grow to reach their highest potential and assist clients on that same journey.
Our Values: Inner Courage Counseling is a business driven by values that guide who we are as professionals and members of society. We hire staff who prioritize these values and make consistent efforts to bring them to life.
Integrity: We aim to provide quality services to our clients by means of honesty, openness, and morality. We achieve this by maintaining the highest quality assurance through attention to legal and ethical requirements, prioritizing confidentiality, and openly communicating with our team members and our clients.
Connection: We prioritize a sense of community for all individuals who cross paths with ICC. It is our passion to advocate for our clients and our team members. We provide compassion through our connections with others, and we strive to provide a positive and meaningful experience for all who come in contact with ICC.
Courage: We acknowledge the bravery required when reaching out for help and working through mental health struggles. We aim to demonstrate the same courage we hope to instill in our clients within our work at ICC.
- Registered in a Bachelors Level internship course
- Can provide hours within the following: Monday-Friday 8am-6pm
What we offer:
- Directly working with a person in our leadership staff
- Help you learn about the field of mental health, the business of mental health and the legal, ethical and business expectations in the field.
- Trainings in medical billing, clinical intake and data analysis
- Trainings on note taking, and other areas of specialization
- Access, Training, and Ongoing Support with a variety of business systems
- Supportive, positive, and understanding staff
- Opportunities for clinical growth
- Opportunity to learn marketing and engagement with our Community Partners
- If you have not completed the above application, you will not be considered for an internship. All resumes emailed directly to us will be reminded to submit through this website.
- You are not guaranteed to move through all steps of the hiring process. If at any time we feel you are not a good fit for our program you will be notified.
Do you have any questions about the process? We can help answer those at: [email protected]