Inner Courage Counseling offers an in-depth internship program for Masters and Post Masters Level Students!
What We Offer:
- Weekly individual supervision
- Weekly Mentor meetings with a member of our staff (for the first 8 weeks)
- Ability to tailor your schedule to fit your class/personal needs
- Have a niche you want to focus on? We help you grow within that niche while also trying different types of clients
- The ability to observe experienced staff
- In-house continuing education trainings
- Placement at Local School Districts for guaranteed hours with clients during the school day
- Partnership with Alive Center to provide group services for tweens and teens
To get the above process started:
1. Complete the following APPLICATION and a member of our administrative team will contact you if you have been chosen for a phone interview.
2. Create a video that addresses the following list of questions. You will be informed on where to submit this after your initial phone interview.
- Tell us about yourself, including the information not on your resume.
- Why did you choose the world of therapy? What has been your favorite class so far?
- What made you decide to apply to Inner Courage Counseling?
- What are your professional strengths and weaknesses?
- What role do you tend to take in a team and why: leader, listener, or flexible depending on the team?
- What qualifications separate you from other candidates?
- How would your best friend describe you?
- If we told you that you could only work with one type of client, with one presenting issue…what would that be?
- Tell us about something that interests you right now.
- If you have not completed the above application, you will not be considered for an internship. All resumes emailed directly to us will be reminded to submit through this website.
- You are not guaranteed to move through all steps of the hiring process. If at any time we feel you are not a good fit for our program you will be notified.
Do you have any questions about the process? We can help answer those at: [email protected]