Job Title: Masters Level Internship in Clinical Mental Health Counseling or Clinical Social Work
Why ICC? Inner Courage Counseling is a local business that promotes the mental health and wellness of our community as a whole. We believe in creating and maintaining an atmosphere in which our staff and clients both feel supported and cared for. Our mission is to help clients find their truth through compassionate and quality counseling, to bring emotional peace and normalization to mental health struggles; one person, one counselor and one community at a time. We are a welcoming, dynamic, and collaborative team who takes pride in the work we do and values opportunities we have to make a difference in our communities. Our work environment promotes a connected community where clinicians and professionals can learn and grow to reach their highest potential and assist clients on that same journey.
Our Values: Inner Courage Counseling is a business driven by values that guide who we are as professionals and members of society. We hire staff who prioritize these values and make consistent efforts to bring them to life.
Integrity: We aim to provide quality services to our clients by means of honesty, openness, and morality. We achieve this by maintaining the highest quality assurance through attention to legal and ethical requirements, prioritizing confidentiality, and openly communicating with our team members and our clients.
Connection: We prioritize a sense of community for all individuals who cross paths with ICC. It is our passion to advocate for our clients and our team members. We provide compassion through our connections with others, and we strive to provide a positive and meaningful experience for all who come in contact with ICC.
Courage: We acknowledge the bravery required when reaching out for help and working through mental health struggles. We aim to demonstrate the same courage we hope to instill in our clients within our work at ICC.
- Registered in a Masters Level clinical mental health counseling collegiate program
- Minimum availability to work 2 week days (including evenings) and a weekend day
- Weekly Individual Supervision Hour available
- Monthly Staff Meeting Availability (the first Monday of each month at 12:00 pm)
What we offer:
- Individual Supervision by an LCPC or LCSW
- A strong mentorship program to help you learn our expectations, as well as access to a multitude of clinical resources
- Trainings on note taking, and other areas of specialization
- Access, Training, and Ongoing Support with our EHR system
- Professional HIPAA compliant email system
- Marketing for your areas of interest
- Marketing Materials
- Access to consult with our Mental Health Lawyer
- Clinically supportive, positive, and understanding staff
- Opportunities for clinical growth
- Opportunity to work with our Community Partners to provide Counseling Services to clients in need off site at our Community Partner’s Locations
- If you have not completed the above application, you will not be considered for an internship. All resumes emailed directly to us will be reminded to submit through this website.
- You are not guaranteed to move through all steps of the hiring process. If at any time we feel you are not a good fit for our program you will be notified.
Do you have any questions about the process? We can help answer those at: [email protected]