Rates and Insurance
Self Pay Rates (Not using insurance)
All rates below apply to individual, couples, or family services
Intern Rate: $25 (53-60 minute session)
Intake Session with staff member: $150 (53-60 minute intake session)
53-60 Minute Session with Staff Member: $120
30 Minute Session with Staff Member: $60
Coverage of behavioral health, mental health, or substance use services varies depending on your contract with your insurance carrier. Please contact your insurance carrier using the member services number on the back of your card.
We have counselors In-Network with the following insurance carriers:
-Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
-United Health Care/Optum/UMR/All Savers
-We are willing to bill Out of Network benefits for other insurance carriers.
Here are some questions to ask your insurance carrier to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet? How much is applied per session towards the deductible?
- Do I have a copay or coinsurance? If so, what is the amount?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash, check, HSA cards and all major credit cards as forms of payment. You can pay on Simple Practice, our EHR system, using your client portal login information or on our website- Here!
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours prior to your session. Otherwise, you are liable for a $50 cancellation fee.
Online Counseling Services
Online therapy, or Telehealth as insurance calls it, needs to be included as an approved service on your plan with your insurance carrier. If this service is not added prior to starting online counseling services, your claims may be denied. Please contact your insurance provider to confirm or add Telehealth counseling to your plan.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!