Here at Inner Courage Counseling we want to be able to share any resources that might be helpful for our clients. Below is our ever growing compilation.
- LGBT Youth Resources from the CDC
- The It Gets Better Project’s mission is to uplift, empower, and connect lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ+) youth around the globe. It inspires people across the globe to share their stories and remind the next generation of LGBTQ+ youth that hope is out there, and it will get better.
- Lego has created an Everyone is Awesome set to celebrate the power of playing together.
- Newport Academy released this article on 7 ways to support LGBTQ Youth.
- Head to Health helps people to understand themselves and others. They have a great informational page about Intersex individuals.
- The Trevor Project is an AMAZING resources for everything LGBTQIA+.